This is RJ Jats from radio CF and I am back in action – live and hot. ;) You are on air with me on a show “share your heart” and today you are ‘listening’ my show with your ‘eyes’. Before we move on I need 2 things, “smile on ur face – aaaaaaa perfect, there it is ;)” & “your favorite song on your playlist”.
Lacs of organizations and Crores of people are EFFECTIVELY working for betterment of world especially youth. In past few years I observed that, these enthusiastic people are disappearing in regular interval and thought something is wrong and then I asked, world actually doesn’t really understand youth?
I am sharing few points and would love to hear more from you. This is not story of all but you will definitely find yourself somewhere.
Here we go,
1) Youth between age from 20–30: before 20 -absolute kid; after 30 -out of the category of youth. In between when required as kid, considered as mature so no scope and when required as mature, considered as kid so again no scope. That is the reason why lot many volunteers, grass root level heroes, change makers, initiators, leaders going to disappear after they student life ends and initial days of professional life.
2) We are living in the world of leg pullers. Those who are famous globally, ignored locally + those who are famous locally, ignored globally.
3) volunteering = people who are doing it, always face real CHALLENGEs once they are out of their student life and enter into next phase of life. It’s like person who represent their nation 5 times before the age of 23, lost somewhere in practical life and volunteerism within 2-3 years.
4) When youth are students, world will not treat them as professionals. When youth step into professional life, world treat them as new born baby student
5) Everyone knows that what we study is not real world. We are hardly using 0.0001% of what we study in our entire life. Then why nothing is changing, why the word common sense is missing in every aspect of it.
6) Today, getting Job itself is an achievement. Because of that most of the people ended up doing a job they don't like with low salary.
7) People give big lectures on entrepreneurship and share their experience but youth needs to know how to start, how to implement, whether to register or not, whether to get office or not, how to sustain, who can take care of my initial 6 months etc.
8) World mostly judge & undervalue youth on the basis of their age.
9) When youth is invited to represent their country and out of “lot many queries” they ask 1 question to so call expert. Experts instantly reply to that then they forgot about it. While replying sometime they don't even understand the depth and value of the question.
My list is too long, but this is your show and I would love to hear from you, your observation/experiences
o Where world fail to understand youth?
o What problem that youth are actual facing?
“Share what you feel in real” – don’t think much before you comment here; just write what your heart says. Okay buddies it’s enough for today, it’s time to go now. Bye bye, sayonara, good day, Namaskar & have wonderful life!
RJ Jats is signing off from my own last 2 quote:
1) Tough time is when people judge you, undervalue you or use you but Toughest time is when you judge yourself, you undervalue yourself and you allow people to use you
2) There is no relation between “age” & “experience”