Your RJ Jats is back with the show and this time we are gonna talk with the person inside you... Here we go, just play your fav song from your playlist and start listening to my article with your eyes. :)
- You always wanted to be what you are today?
- Do you feel that you don’t know the REAL meaning of passion?
- You may want to be something different then what you are now. Are you feeling that the word “possibilities” is lost within you and with others.
- Did the system teach you to follow your heart or just to play safe game?
- Did the system make you to follow others, maybe parents’ dreams and expectations. Maybe you wanted to be a writer, poet or just to roam around the world?
Why we always need to take approval on grades which all knows that it’s not real knowledge of anybody. Out of everything do you know something that you love to do? Why people judge others on the way how a person looks and especially the age of that person, instead of looking at who they really are.
I am dam proud of the fact that, somewhere inside my heart I am not taking approval of the system to believe in my capabilities. At the same time I am afraid, “will this self belief be with me throughout the life in the world of rejection?” I came to know about one girl who wanted be a teacher and at the age of 5 years she became a teacher and you won’t believe whole world become her classroom.
So come on, write down your dreams, come out from the odds, run faster, dream bigger, live better than you’d ever before, this is in you, you can do this, do it for yourself, prove it to yourself! And when you stumble, just look around and you will find those people just ready to hold your hand to give one last push to follow your dreams.
I am, RJ Jats, signing off with last few words, impossible is just belief, impossible is just word, impossible itself says that I+M+Possible.
Express what you feel after reading this ... (don’t think much before you write) and share with others too. Every feedback on this real expression matters a lot.
Share what you LOVE to do or things for which you are passionate.